Thursday, November 09, 2006

the "smoked meat" post

As I predicted, there would be posts like this: ones that I just don't have the time to properly formulate because I was too busy at work (truth be told, I don't really visit blogger during work hours) and/or too busy with social stuff. But I promised to post something every day, so here you go. I'll admit, it's a fairly junky post.

I was out tonight with some former school colleagues: one is a friend, the other two are just acquaintances. But it did get me thinking: how come I didn't make more of an effort during my two years of schooling to befriend these people? How come we never went out drinking? It seems strange that I'm more interested in hooking up with these people now that I'm out of school than I did when I was in school.

Yes, I need to make more of an effort.

No comments: